بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Translate the following words to Arabic: telephone, pyramid and river
- Can you do the exercises for the letter haa in the handwriting book page 59-63
- Can you draw a tiger and a fire and write the names in Arabic under the drawing
- Can you do the exercises for the letter noon in the handwriting book page 54-58
س – ســ – ــســ – ـــس ، ـاس
- Can you finish up the exercises on page 43 to 48 ( handwriting book)
- Can you finish up the exercises for the shaddah on page 40 ( handwriting book)
- Can you do the number’s exercises on page 41&42 in handwriting book if you haven’t done it yet
Islamic Studies homework 4/01/2020
Write a creative account of a person who is praying salah and breaks his salah in the different ways discussed in class. For example, Ahmad started his salah, he then saw a clown so he started to laugh…. Use the chapter on nawaqid salah in the book to help you.
Please revise the conditions before salah, 6 fardh of salah and the dua to be read when starting salah (Thanaa).
Arabic Language Homework 3A & 3B, 14/12/19:
Can you finish up the exercises in handwriting book from page 29-33.
Islamic studies homework 14/12/19:
Can the students please complete page 20/21 of the workbook which is the description of the 6 fardh actions of salah.
Students were also taught the dua for beginning of salah called ‘thanaa’. Please revise this.
Arabic Group 3A & 3B
Arabic Language Homework Group 3A & 3B 30/11/2019
Islamic Studies Homework 30/11/2019
Arabic language Homework 23/11/2019
Arabic language G3A& 3B 16/11/2019
Arabic Language Homework 05/10/2019
• Can you do as much as you can page 22-24 from My Book 2.
Arabic Language Homework 21/09/2019
- Can you do the exercise on My Book 2 page 9,11 and 12
Students need to memorise part of the dua of salah “thanaa”
سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك
Subhaanakallaahumma wa bihamdika
This is the section they must know for next week.
** Br Tahir group – Dear Parents please send a hand towel wth your child as they will be learning how to do wudhu practically.
Arabic language homework 15/06/19:
- Spelling test:
- Draw knife, house, dog and sweet paper and colour them in different colours , then write the name of the colour under each one
Arabic Language Homework 08/06/2019
Can you do as much as you can from the revision exercise on page 203- 220
Arabic Language homework 18/05/19:
- Complete the table below by adding the letters together to make words:-
Arabic Language Homework 11/05/2019
- Can you translate this words to Arabic: star, moon, teacher, book, cat, elephant, tooth and envelope.
Arabic language homework 04/05/19;
Can you draw three things starting with the letter (ي) and write the names under the words
Arabic Language Homework 27/04/19:
- Can you revise the words on page 187 ( the meaning & how to write them
- Can you write all the Arabic alphabet with one example for each letter e.g أ- أرنب
Arabic Language Homework 06/04/2019
- Can you revise the words on page 179 ( the meaning & how to write them )
- Can you do page 185 in ‘ my book 2’
Islamic studies homework 30/03/19:
An-Naseehah workbook pages 46 & 47
Arabic language homework 30/03/19:
- Complete the exercises on page 173 My book 2
- Rewrite the words in page 168
Arabic Language homework 16/03/19:
- Can you find what is those things called in Arabic Tiger, Fire and Knife and write them in your book, you can also draw them if you like, make sure you do your homework in a book not a paper
Arabic Language Homework 09/03/2019
Can you find what is these things called in Arabic Banana,
moon and pen and write them in your book,
you can also draw them if you like
Arabic language 16/02/2019
Revise for the test from the letter Saad – kaaf
Islamic studies homework 09/02/19:
Revision of Fiqh as follows:
Terminology learnt at the beginning of the year including Fardh, Sunnah Muakkadah, sunnah ghair Muakkadah, nafl, waajib, haraam, makrooh.
Conditions before salah
The fardh in salah and method of performing salah
Number of rakah in each salah. (students should at least know number of fardh rakah in each salah)
Those actions which break salah.
Arabic language homework 09/02/19:
- Write the numbers from 1-10 in Arabic five times
- spellings words for next week لسان، كلب، فيل
Arabic language homework 02/02/19:
- Draw your favourite fruits and colour them with any of the colours on page 25 and name them in Arabic write the name under each one.
- Keep practicing to write your name in Arabic add to it
…… أنا إسمي
Arabic Language Homework 26/01/2019
- Attempt all the exercises from page 34 – 39 in (My book 2 handwriting book)
- Keep practicing to write your name in Arabic
Islamic Studies homework 26/01/2019
Page 70. Students to write down 5 role models and a sentence to explain why they are role models.
Students to choose one of these role models and write a postcard for them on the sheet provided.
A note to parents – at the end of the chapter is a space for you to write down how your child found the homework and the lesson as a whole. Please ensure you discuss with the children and give feedback. The children have been giving fantastic answers in the class and have been really engaged, and feedback on this from parents would be useful.